Hello,

On 2018-01-22 13:00, Iulian Onofrei wrote:

I have a "REAL" column with float values having up to 2 decimals, and using
".dump" with the latest version incorrectly converts them like this:

"0.0" -> "0.0"
"0.05" -> "0.050000000000000002775"
> [...]

Did you consider an using of INTEGERs as fixed-point numbers? Nearly the same arithmetic with one additional division by 100 after multiplication and one additional multiplication by 100 (of dividend) before division.

I rely on dumps to track changes to some databases, so this breaks it
completely, and I currently had to pin sqlite to an older version which
isn't desired.

IMHO, a better and more concise way is to rem out the following line:

p->mode = p->cMode = MODE_Insert;

in ``shell.c'' and to recompile it. Two slashes and the problem has gone.

-- best regards

Cezary H. Noweta