Hi,

I tried to change a couple of my select queries to precompiled, meaning I
prepare them once and bind an int/string each time for performance gain. I
only reset and clear bindings before binding and executing my query and I
only finalize the statement when my app is closed.

I have a temp table that is created using the same table I query above but
only part of it, this table doesn't use precompiled statements but prepares
them each time. When I try to drop the temp table if exists my app locks and
I see that my sqlite log has the next error:
statement aborts at 12: [drop table if exists TEMP_TABLE_NAME;] database
table is locked6

is this a known issue? is there a workaround for this? i'm using sqlite
version 3.17.0.

Thanks,
Nir