> Le 8 mai 2018 à 09:37, Domingo Alvarez Duarte <mingo...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> Hello Richard !
>
> Again this list is getting spammed, I just received spam after publish.
>
> Cheers !

Technically, it is not the list which gets spammed.
It is someone or some process which reads the messages posted to the list (you
only need to be subscribed or poll some public archive of the list) and harvest
the email addresses of who _posted_ to the list. Then this thing sends a
message looking like being from the list, but sent directly to that poster.
This is why people often see this right after posting to the list.
The list itself can't filter out these messages since they do not circulate
through the list.
Earlier I spotted one or two sending IPs responsible for this, added them in
blacklist in my own email server and that stopped the flow, until they change
their IPs of course. Filtering out these IPs is probably done at the list level
too, but won't help.

Olivier Mascia