Hi List!

I'm developing a project that deals with image files and am considering
storing all the images in the SQLite database itself, rather than (or in
addition to) the file system.  Since the prospective users will probably be
dealing with hundreds of gigabytes in their use of the project, I am
wondering if this is an effective or efficient use of SQLite -- or safe,
because of the risk of data corruption.

I know the documentation says that SQLite can handle up to 140 TB (do we
know of anyone who is doing this?), so hundreds of gigs is clearly doable.

Is it advisable, however?

​(Sent this about 2 wks ago, but it never posted to the list and no
moderator response either).​

--
Mike Clark
Twitter: @Cyberherbalist