On 8 May 2018, at 2:08pm, Mike Clark <cyberherbal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since the prospective users will probably be
> dealing with hundreds of gigabytes in their use of the project, I am
> wondering if this is an effective or efficient use of SQLite -- or safe,
> because of the risk of data corruption.

I used to have a production database of around 43Gigabytes, most of it in one
table.  About once a month someone would do a search which required reading
every row of the table, though most of them had WHERE clauses which invoked
indexes.  Changes to the table were rare, perhaps one or two per month.

Worked faultlessly and very quickly.  No problems.

Simon.