SQLite will return exactly what you give it. Typically, "double converting"
from ISO to UTF will mess up your encoding, as will attempting to display UTF
on a console that speaks ISO.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Auftrag von Lars Frederiksen
Gesendet: Samstag, 11. August 2018 18:52
An: sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org
Betreff: [EXTERNAL] [sqlite] No unicode characters in sqlite3 console prg

Hello,

Is this an error of my windows 10 cmd prompt or is it a general problem that
the sqlite3 console is not able to show unicode in the cmd-window.??

No problem writing to the database and show (greek) unicode characters in the
cmd prompt as I key them, but when I want to show the data with the SQL SELECT
* FROM Gloser then the greek word is shown with most of its letters as
questionmarks.

It is not necessarily a problem as in my dbgrid of my program the unicode is
shown correctly. I am just curious!

Best Regards Lars