On 13 Aug 2018, at 1:23pm, Lars Frederiksen <lars...@dadlnet.dk> wrote:

> I use versio 3.19

> SQLite version 3.19.3 2017-06-08 14:26:16

Lars,

Please download the current version of the shell tool from the "Precompiled
Binaries for Windows" -- "sqlite-tools-win32-x86-3240000.zip". section of

<https://sqlite.org/download.html>

Please run the version from this zip instead of 3.19.  You do not have to worry
about updating the DLL libraries on your computer, since the shell tool does
not use the DLLs.

If this does not fix your problem ...

> I do not know exactly what you mean by this (hex(<textfield>))?

You execute the following commands:

> sqlite> .open flashcard.db
> sqlite> select * from Gloser;
> 2|taß???a ?|taverna|[01_16]
> 3|taß???a ?|taverna|[01_16]
> 4|taß???a ?|taverna|[01_16]
> 5|taß???a ?|taverna|[01_16]

We want to know what is really in those fields.  If a column in your Gloser
table is called "sample" the command we want would be

    SELECT sample,hex(sample) FROM Gloser LIMIT 1

If you do not know what columns are in your table, please execute the following
command

    .schema Gloser

and post the results.

Simon.