>>> Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 16:46:48 +1000
>>> From: D Burgess <mailto:dburges...@gmail.com>
>>>
>>> Is there a historical reason why sqlite does not have a UNSIGNED type to go
>>> with INTEGER?

I would like to enthusiastically second not only this as a feature request, but
also request arbitrary-length (or at least much longer length) INTEGER values,
as are possible in other SQL dialects.

There may have been a time in the past when 63 bits was all one could ever
conceivably need, but I think we have moved past that time now.  E.g., I have a
common need to store software address values, which are (currently!) 64-bit
unsigned, and have had to jump through ridiculous hoops in SQLite to do it.
Integers in this range, and larger, seem like they are in common use today.

Randall.