Auftrag von D Burgess
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. September 2018 08:15
An: sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org
Betreff: [EXTERNAL] [sqlite] shell csv import

I have a script that loads csv into an existing table.

I get this message on stderr for each row imported:

"... expected 7 columns but found 6 - filling the rest with NULL"

We have the means to send stdout to /dev/null using the .once or .output

Is there a way to send suppress stderr messages for a dot command?

If not, can we have one?