Hello,

I have made (in Delphi) a program that writes to a sqlite database. This is
a simple stand-alone solution. Now something is blocking for the programs
attempt to writing to the databse. There is a an error message:
[FireDAC][Phys][SQLite] Database is locked.

A friend of mine has analysed the scenario and tells me that BitDefender is
the Problem.  In BitDefender "Application Access" I have given my program
permission to "Work".

Any solution on how to "tell" BitDefender that it is OK to make changes in
my database? (I have tried BitDefender support - but no ticket answer!)

Maybe also somebody knows an antivirus/anti-malware solution which are not
so "hard" as BitDefender? (and with a userfriendly GUI).

Thank you so much for any help. I am rather "desperate" for some help!

Best Regards

Lars