On 12/31/18 4:10 PM, Jesse Rittner wrote:
> Simon Slavin-3 wrote
>> You can calculate an "end time" yourself, check it each time you're ready
>> to call sqlite3_step(), and jump straight to sqlite3_finalize() if your
>> time is up.
> I'm not familiar with the inner workings of sqlite3_step, but if that itself
> takes time, then I'd like to interrupt the call prematurely.

I don't think the interrupt call will actually terminate a step that is
actually being processed, but only mark that no more steps should
happen. In other words, I don't think SQLite is spending time checking a
flag to stop in the middle of processing a step to allow the processing
to terminate early without a result.

--
Richard Damon