On 2019/01/19 4:55 PM, Richard Hipp wrote:
On 1/19/19, R Smith <ryansmit...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi RIchard, any chance this BEGIN CONCURRENT branch will make it into a
next SQLite standard release?
You can always pull it from the branch.  The branch will not go away.

Thank you kindly, this much is known.

Allow me to rephrase, I make scripts/software for SQLite used by many, I can dictate the lowest version number for a script, but usually they use whatever engine is downloadable from the site (sqlite3.exe, sqlite3.dll etc.), so if the very useful BEGIN CONCURRENT won't be merged at some stage, there is no point for me to investigate/test/learn about it. The opposite is also true, and preferred.