On 2019/01/19 5:20 PM, Richard Hipp wrote:
On 1/19/19, R Smith <ryansmit...@gmail.com> wrote:
"merged at some stage" and "merged into the next release" are
different things.  The latter will likely not happen, but I cannot say
about the former, just yet.

Thank you - I believe my original mail did say "... a next release ..." as opposed to  "the next release", which is probably a confusing way to put it, I apologise, and take the point that neither is confirm-able yet.

I assume the decision will come after a lot of testing due to the nature of this alteration. Either way, I think it's a great one - thank you for the efforts!