It is far cheaper and much more reliable to just buy some file storage space.

Last I looked 4 TB of NVMe is about $1,000.00.

This is not the old days when a 5 1/2 inch full height 40 MEGABYTE drive cost a
bundle.  Geez, I remember when I got a bunch of CDC Wren IV 300 MB drives at
the whopping 50% discounted price of $6,000.00 each.  Compsurfing those dozen
drives shook the building for two weeks!

Nowadays one can procure 100 TB of RAID-6 for about the price of one of those
Wren IV drives...

Why would anyone fart about with added complication and the concomittant
increased unreliability when storage is so damn cheap?

---
lot about anticipated traffic volume.