On Tuesday, 2 July, 2019 13:26, Peng Yu <pengyu...@gmail.com>:

>I not sure how to use os_unix.c. Are there any easy to follow
>examples in python?

YOU do not use os_unix.c.  Perhaps you can state what it is that you are trying
to accomplish.

For example:

I would like to know how I drive a car to the supermarket.  (Explaining how
electric windows function or are designed is neither helpful nor conducive to a
correct answer).

I would like to know how to write a virus that co-operates with SQLite3
advisory locking on Unix type systems in order to enable the virus to make
changes to SQLite3 databases without anyones knowledge and in compliance with
the current system of advisory locks, such that my changes cannot be detected
by creating anomolous behaviour in applications which actually use the SQLite3
library, and will not be accidentally overwritten by one of those non-malicious
applications.  Since I want to keep the size of my virus under 8K I cannot
actually use the SQLite3 database engine in my malicious software.

etc.

lot about anticipated traffic volume.