On 7 Aug 2019, at 5:13pm, Thomas Kurz <sqlite.2...@t-net.ruhr> wrote:

> So my suggestion would be to add an import feature to the CLI that allows to
> directly import MySQL/MariaDB dumps into an SQLite database keeping as many
> information as possible. As SQLite already has a complete SQL parser I expect
> much better results than with existing converters.

MySQL has a tool which dumps the database as SQL commands.  SQLite has a tool
which reads SQL commands and makes a database from them.

However, there are occasional compatibility problems with using the two
together because of differing rules on text quoting, entity names, etc..  If
you're running into one of these give us some details, and what OS you're
using, and we'll see if we can figure out a script which works around them.