You can use the SQL files from OpenGeoDB as an example:
http://www.fa-technik.adfc.de/code/opengeodb/opengeodb-begin.sql

The result (see below) from the https://github.com/dumblob/mysql2sqlite
converter is completely useless as none of the create statements is complete. I
have observed severe problems with any converter I tried in the past with
different dumps. Be it incomplete statements, incomplete data, affinity
problems,....

Imho it should be far less work for sqlite3.exe to import MySQL dumps than for
any other person to create a working converter, because the latter requires
more or less a complete SQL parser as it is not sufficient to just replace some
chars here or there.

Finally, here's the converted dump from the source cited above:

PRAGMA synchronous = OFF;
PRAGMA journal_mode = MEMORY;
BEGIN TRANSACTION;
create table geodb_type_names (
  type_id              integer not null
,  type_locale          varchar(5) not null
create table geodb_locations (
  loc_id               integer not null primary key
,  loc_type             integer not null
,    check (loc_type = 100100000 or loc_type = 100200000 or
,           loc_type = 100300000 or loc_type = 100400000 or
,           loc_type = 100500000 or loc_type = 100600000 or
,           loc_type = 100700000 or loc_type = 100800000 or
create table geodb_hierarchies (
  loc_id               integer not null references geodb_locations
,  level                integer not null check (level>0 and level<=9)
,  id_lvl1              integer not null
,  id_lvl2              integer
,  id_lvl3              integer
,  id_lvl4              integer
,  id_lvl5              integer
,  id_lvl6              integer
,  id_lvl7              integer
,  id_lvl8              integer
,  id_lvl9              integer
,  valid_since          date
,  date_type_since      integer
,  valid_until          date not null
,  date_type_until      integer not null
,  check (
,    (
,      (level = 1 and /* loc_id = id_lvl1 and */
,                     id_lvl2 is null and id_lvl3 is null and
,                     id_lvl4 is null and id_lvl5 is null and
,                     id_lvl6 is null and id_lvl7 is null and
,                     id_lvl8 is null and id_lvl9 is null) or
,      (level = 2 and /* loc_id = id_lvl2 and */
,                     id_lvl1 is not null and id_lvl3 is null and
,                     id_lvl4 is null and id_lvl5 is null and
,                     id_lvl6 is null and id_lvl7 is null and
,                     id_lvl8 is null and id_lvl9 is null) or
,      (level = 3 and /* loc_id = id_lvl3 and */
,                     id_lvl1 is not null and id_lvl2 is not null and
,                     id_lvl4 is null and id_lvl5 is null and
,                     id_lvl6 is null and id_lvl7 is null and
,                     id_lvl8 is null and id_lvl9 is null) or
,      (level = 4 and /* loc_id = id_lvl4 and */
,                     id_lvl1 is not null and id_lvl2 is not null and
,                     id_lvl3 is not null and id_lvl5 is null and
,                     id_lvl6 is null and id_lvl7 is null and
,                     id_lvl8 is null and id_lvl9 is null) or
,      (level = 5 and /* loc_id = id_lvl5 and */
,                     id_lvl1 is not null and id_lvl2 is not null and
,                     id_lvl3 is not null and id_lvl4 is not null and
,                     id_lvl6 is null and id_lvl7 is null and
,                     id_lvl8 is null and id_lvl9 is null) or
,      (level = 6 and /* loc_id = id_lvl6 and */
,                     id_lvl1 is not null and id_lvl2 is not null and
,                     id_lvl3 is not null and id_lvl4 is not null and
,                     id_lvl5 is not null and id_lvl7 is null and
,                     id_lvl8 is null and id_lvl9 is null) or
,      (level = 7 and /* loc_id = id_lvl7 and */
,                     id_lvl1 is not null and id_lvl2 is not null and
,                     id_lvl3 is not null and id_lvl4 is not null and
,                     id_lvl5 is not null and id_lvl6 is not null and
,                     id_lvl8 is null and id_lvl9 is null) or
,      (level = 8 and /* loc_id = id_lvl8 and */
,                     id_lvl1 is not null and id_lvl2 is not null and
,                     id_lvl3 is not null and id_lvl4 is not null and
,                     id_lvl5 is not null and id_lvl6 is not null and
,                     id_lvl7 is not null and id_lvl9 is null) or
,      (level = 9 and /* loc_id = id_lvl9 and */
,                     id_lvl1 is not null and id_lvl2 is not null and
,                     id_lvl3 is not null and id_lvl4 is not null and
,                     id_lvl5 is not null and id_lvl6 is not null and
,                     id_lvl7 is not null and id_lvl8 is not null)
,      ) and
,      (
,        (valid_since is null and date_type_since is null) or
,        (valid_since is not null and date_type_since is not null)
,      )
create table geodb_coordinates (
  loc_id               integer not null references geodb_locations
,  coord_type           integer not null check (coord_type=200100000)
,  lat                  double precision
,  lon                  double precision
,  coord_subtype        integer
,  valid_since          date
,  date_type_since      integer
,  valid_until          date not null
create table geodb_textdata (
  loc_id               integer not null references geodb_locations
,  text_type            integer not null
,  text_val             varchar(255) not null,                  /*
varchar(2000)? */
,  text_locale          varchar(5),                          /* ISO 639-1 */
,  is_native_lang       smallint(1)
,  is_default_name      smallint(1)
,  valid_since          date
,  date_type_since      integer
,  valid_until          date not null
,  date_type_until      integer not null
,    check (
,      (
,        (
,          (text_type = 500100000 or text_type = 500100004 or
,           text_type = 500100002 or text_type = 500700000 or
,           text_type = 500700001 or text_type = 500800000 or
,           text_type = 500800000 or text_type = 500900000
,          ) and
,          text_locale like '__%' and
,          is_native_lang is not null and
,          is_default_name is not null
,        ) or
,        (
,          (text_type = 500100001 or text_type = 500100003 or
,           text_type = 500300000 or text_type = 500500000 or
,           text_type = 500600000
,          ) and
,          text_locale is null and
,          is_native_lang is null and
,          is_default_name is null
,        )
,      ) and
,        (
,          (valid_since is null and date_type_since is null) or
,          (valid_since is not null and date_type_since is not null)
,        )
create table geodb_intdata (
  loc_id               integer not null references geodb_locations
,  int_type             integer not null
,  int_val              bigint not null
,  valid_since          date
,  date_type_since      integer
,  valid_until          date not null
create table geodb_floatdata (
  loc_id               integer not null references geodb_locations
,  float_type           integer not null
,  float_val            double precision not null,    /* double / float??? */
,  valid_since          date
,  date_type_since      integer
,  valid_until          date not null
create table geodb_changelog (
  id                   integer not null primary key
,  datum                date not null
,  beschreibung         text not null
,  autor                varchar(50) not null
END TRANSACTION;