Hi folks! We're running (sqlite 3.27.2) into an issue where we make a
schema update (adding a column to a table) on our writer connection, but
then the schema update isn't immediately available on the read-only
connections that we use on other threads, which causes a crash in our
application (app expects the column to exist at that point). I've verified
that the column does indeed get added, and everything works fine after
restarting the application (i.e. all connections loaded fresh pickup the
schema update).

Is there something we need to do proactively to ensure that schema update
appears immediately from other threads?

Some notes about our setup:

sqlite 3.27.2
Using multithread mode (SQLITE_OPEN_NOMUTEX)
Using WAL mode

Thanks!

Ben