Indeed!  Thanks Dr. Hipp and the rest of the team for such a wonderful, and
easy, and light, and robust, and... product.

josé

________________________________
Manuel Rigger <rigger.man...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 05:15 AM
To: SQLite mailing list <sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org>
Subject: Re: [sqlite] 18 minutes 41 seconds

Thanks for all your great work, Richard and Dan! Among all DBMS that we
have been testing, we have put most of our effort and energy into testing
SQLite. The reason for that is that you were by far the most responsive to
our bug reports, and typically address bugs immediately after we find them!
It's great that you take all bug reports seriously. In other widely-used
DBMS that we have been testing, bugs take weeks, months, or longer until
getting fixed.

Looking forward to another fruitful year of cooperating in making SQLite
even more robust!

Best,
Manuel