Randall wrote:
Hi,
I have a DOS wrapper running sqlite3.exe at present.
Do either the dll version or obj wrapper versions accept ".import" or ".output" or equivalent as a bulk process to and from csv, or only line by record? If so, what are the commands? [noting that "copy" is removed from version 3 on?..] (or where can i find them?...)

These features aren't built directly into the library, but implemented in the client. However it's very easy to implement those in code. If you'd like I can supply C source to parse the CSV text.

Clay Dowling
--
http://www.lazarusid.com/notes/
Lazarus Notes