Clay Dowling ha scritto:
jam_lraep said:
I have only downloaded, unzipped SQLite-3.3.3.tar.gz and launched the
followings commands:
./configure
make && make install

if there is another way to compile the library I don't know it...

There's probably a slicker way to do this, but as a crude hack you can
search the generated Makefile for a variable CFLAGS.  Any options you put
there will be used to compile the program.  Somebody who understands
autotools can probably show you how to do it in a more elegant way.

Clay

I've changed the variable CFLAGS in file "configure" removing the -g options. Now libsqlite3.a is 439KB :-))))))
Thanks, to all.

___________________________________ Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi e allegati da 10MB http://mail.yahoo.it