Hello Marcel,

I should have been more specific. Sorry about that: when I ./ configure and then make, everything is fine. It passes all the tests. Cool. When I create an Xcode project in Mac OS X and put all the SQLite files there, it doesn't compile:

ld: warning prebinding disabled because of undefined symbols
ld: Undefined symbols:
_sqlite3OsCheckReservedLock
_sqlite3OsClose
_sqlite3OsFileSize
_sqlite3OsLock
_sqlite3OsOpenDirectory
_sqlite3OsRead
_sqlite3OsSeek
_sqlite3OsSetFullSync
_sqlite3OsSync
_sqlite3OsTruncate
_sqlite3OsUnlock
_sqlite3OsWrite
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed

It used to compile fine in the past. I see that these symbols are defined in os.h, which is included in the project. Any ideas?

Thanks,

-- Tito