You cannot go wrong by using Mingw. The package with the Dev-Cpp IDE works well and compiles Sqlite without problems.
JS

Aaron Jones wrote:
Windows XP, don't know what compiler to use.

I am creating a GUI to SQLite, so need my interface to connect to SQLite,
and wanted to know what it connected to, the source code or the exe file.

On 01/05/06, Gerry Snyder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Aaron Jones wrote:
> Hi, I have to questions I would like some help on please
>
> 1.  How do you compile SQLite from the source code
What OS, what compiler, ...?

And why do you need to compile? Why not use a precompiled executable?

> and
>
> 2.  How do I connect to SQLite?  Do I connect to the source code or
> the exe
> file?
You don't. You just run the executable.

If you want detailed answers, you have to ask detailed questions
(and that requires reading the info on the web page and wiki first,
and maybe even trying something and getting far enough to run into
trouble).

Gerry