Gussimulator wrote:
Hi, When I have strings with "-", "!",  "\" or similar characters I get a
syntax error.. Now, I thought this would happen with a few of this chars so I made 2 routines in my program,
one that converts each of this chars into a flag string, which then, by the other routine can be reverted to
the original characters to obtain the string in its original form, so I can later work with it by my side.

When do you get these syntax errors and how are the strings being passed to SQLite? Are you using the correct single quote character (i.e. the ' not the ") as a string delimiter?

Dennis Cote