Well, sorry, but I did exactly that:

1) When I do the PRAGMA command the file is created (I can see it appearing in the explorer) 2) After the create table, if I do PRAGMA legacy_file_format; I indeed receive "1" as an answer.

However,

I ".quit" then go back into the database and ask PRAGMA legacy_file_format; it returns "0".

Once I quit, it "reverts" to 0??

So, if I have to issue a PRAGMA legacy_file_format=ON; each time I enter sqlite, I have a problem when I access the database through ODBC. I have no way to issue that PRAGMA command!

Am I correct in my reasonning?
--
Alexander Lamb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]