Hi Richard,

   Thanks for ur reply. I searched in the whole source code i could not find
SQLITE_NO_SYNC flag.

Also i tried the following in my c code, after sqlite_open() was success.
sqlite_exec(pDbHandle,"PRAGMA synchronous=FULL;", NULL, NULL, &pErrMsg);

Even this did not seem to work. How do i check if this PRAGMA is working fine
from my code.

Please help me in solving this issue

Regards
Jayanth