jayanth KP wrote:
Thanks for ur reply. I searched in the whole source code i could not find SQLITE_NO_SYNC flag.
Also i tried the following in my c code, after sqlite_open() was success.
sqlite_exec(pDbHandle,"PRAGMA synchronous=FULL;", NULL, NULL, &pErrMsg);

Even this did not seem to work. How do i check if this PRAGMA is working fine
from my code.

The pragma commands are documented at http://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html. To check the current value simply execute a "pragma synchronous" command. The current setting will be returned. In your case it should be 2 for FULL synchronous operation.

The SQLITE_NO_SYNC flag is a define that can be passed to the compiler while buiding your code. Look in your makefile or your compiler's options setting dialog for -DSQLITE_NO_SYNC.

HTH
Dennis Cote