From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 November 2006 21:44
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: RE: [sqlite] Saving tables

It depends on how the wrapper was written.  If it is a C wrapper with the
SQLite code compiled in (like the SQLite COM control from NewObjects), then
you are correct that all you need is the wrapper.  However, if the wrapper
makes calls to the DLL, then you will still need the SQLite dll along with
the wrapper.  Different versions of the DLL should only affect you if a
function call changes or is removed.

--
Eric Pankoke
Founder / Lead Developer

From: "RB Smissaert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Just to clear up one thing that is not 100% clear to me.
> When you are using SQLite on your machine is it true that you don't need
> have anything installed if you are using a VB wrapper dll. This wrapper
can
> Create, update, select etc. and nil else is needed.
>
> Now, if I am using this wrapper and there is a new version of SQLite out
> what does that mean to me? I suppose nil, unless the author of the wrapper
> brings a  new one out that uses features of the new version of SQLite?
>
> RBS

Kishor