To: <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 4:35 AM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Music Files

At one point there was a project that did something like this, and it was called Route66. I think it used mysql, perl and a player called splay. You might google it.

Alex

sebcity wrote:

Is it possible to store mp3 files in a SSQLite database? would they be able
to be played from the database? How would you save them?