From: Fred Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 December 2006 17:11
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: RE: [sqlite] Dealing with dates in the format yyyymmdd

Still don't understand the issue.  Excel stores the date internally as
the integer as you describe, no matter how you chose to format the
cell's display.  Changing the display format does not change the cell's
internal format.  And to the best of my knowledge changing Excel's
internal cell storage structure is not possible.

Fred