> What do you mean by "integer format yyymmdd"?

This is an Interbase database and the Create statement of such a field would
be like this:

CREATE TABLE ENTRY(ADDED_DATE INTEGER, etc.

Not sure what an epoch is, not sure how else to describe it.

So, do you reckon I could, given the fact that I have an integer number in
SQLite like 20061203, convert this in SQLite to another integer number that
would give the number of days since 31 December 1899? Or do you think that I
could make accurate dates comparisons in SQLite with 20061203 etc.? I
suppose the trouble will be with weeks and days, years and months would be
fine. So, for example it won't be that simple to say if 20061203 is more
than 10 weeks past 20060920, whereas it will be easy to calculate that it is
less than 3 months passed that date.
Is there such a thing as the VB/VBA DateSerial in SQLite? This means given
the year, the month number and day number you can make a date?

RBS