From: RB Smissaert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 December 2006 20:05
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] VB wrappers

Found this site:
http://www.tannertech.net/sqlite3vb/index.htm#make_dll_vb_compat
which looks like a nice tutorial about making a VB compatible wrapper.
Had a go with the ready made dll and it all looks to be working nicely and
Perhaps slightly faster than the commercial wrapper from TerraInformatica I
use at the moment. Just wondering now (I know too late) if there is any
benefit in commercial wrappers. They have a lot of interesting looking
methods, but it looks all or most can be done with the 7 declares of the dll
>From the above site. For example I have a method BeginTrans, but I can just
issue the command BEGIN TRANSACTION and I think that will do the same.

Is there any site that discusses the pro's and con's of the different ways
to connect to SQLite?

RBS