Everybody? Most Sqlite users know that Sqlite implements a DATE type and has date support functions.

Karsten Koschinski wrote:
Hey,

I have a database with a field where dates are stored! As everybody knows
SQLite has no special date support such as a special datatype for date or
something else. Now I want to select only those records, where the year ist
e.g. 2005. How can I do this?

"SELECT * FROM database WHERE (EXTRACT DAY FROM date) = 2005" does not work.

The database was created with SQLite Analyzer 3.0.8. The datatyp of the field
date ist Text.

Thanks

Karsten