Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: John Stanton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 1:02 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] date - SQL extraction from day, month and year

This might help.
http://souptonuts.sourceforge.net/readme_sqlite_tutorial.html

A quick glance through the date.c file in the Sqlite distribution is all

you needed to understand the extent and rationale behind the Sqlite date

support.  You can also use the code there as a template to create your
own user functions for more detailed date manipulation.

Anderson, James H (IT) wrote:
> Where are the date support functions documented?

does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email
is prohibited when received in error.