From: Rich Shepard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 6:39 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Another sybase conversion question

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007, Anderson, James H (IT) wrote:

> The following works fine in sybase, but because in sqlite "update"
does
> not support "from" it doesn't work. Is there another way of doing
this?

Jim,

   I'm in the midst of trying to meet a deadline, so I'll let someone
more
knowledgable translate for you.

   But, if you're going to do much with SQLite, I strongly recommend
Mike
Owens' "The Definitive Guide to SQLite" by Apress. The index is
shamefully
bad, but the book is a gem and has been a great help to me. Very highly
recommended -- despite the index. :-)

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |    The Environmental
Permitting