Sqlite is a library which is linked into your application. Write your application using the Sqlite API and then load that program onto the web server.

Tom VP wrote:
I would like to install and run sqlite on my host web server. Does anyone know
how I can do this? I downloaded:
sqlite-2.8.17.bin.gz and gunzipped it to: sqlite-2.8.17.bin.
Is this what I would install and how. My website is on a shared server, so is
there a problem with running sqlite in such an environment?

Whatever assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thnx,
Dr. Tom