From: John Stanton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 9:40 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Concurrency

You make a very good point.  Someone called it the "cat running over the
road" situation.  A cat runs across a busy road without looking by going
as fast as possible and rarely does one get run over.  On the other hand
roads are lined with dead armadillos.

If you synchronization logic is sound and you avoid polling or waits the
faster your database runs the more concurrent transactions per second
you will achieve.