Hi,

I am interested in upgrading my sqlite3, and the amalgamation looks like
an interesting option. However I have some questions.

1) The page says with 3.3.18, the amalgamation will be available for
direct download. Is 3.3.18 not available yet? It's not on the download
page. If it's not I will generate it from 3.3.17... just want to make
sure I have to do that :)

2) With the old way of configuring, generating and building the sqlite
library, I have a makefile that builds both a linkable library as well
as an installable command-line tool. With the amalgamation, I no longer
need to build the linkable library because I can directly drop it into
my project... but then what is the recommended way to also build the
command-line tool and install it, under this paradigm?

3) Is there a set of compile-time options that I'd have to include in my
project makefile (which would now include the amalgamation of sqlite),
that would otherwise have been in sqlite's own makefile under the old
paradigm?

Thanks!
Brett