On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:35:49 -0400, you wrote:

>Sounds like Wikipedia.  I understand that Wikipedia's software is Open
>Source and available.  Do you know of other Wiki servers that would suffice
>or be more on target?

There are several wiki software packages avaialble.
The wiki server behind
        http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki
is more than adequate for its purpose.

To answer some of your other questions:
The timeline
        http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/timeline
and bugtracker reports
        http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/reportlist
are informative the way they are. I can't see Sourceforge or
such would improve this.

archives are better than any forum. It's easy enough to instruct
good anti-spam software to respect any mailing lists one is
subscribed to. And just like Andrew I prefer to have all info
pushed to me.
--
  (  Kees Nuyt
  )