Hello Henrik Ræder,

>I'm trying to load the FTS2 extension in Delphi, using the Aducom
>components. Am really close, but still stuck, and thinking it's a problem
>with the parameter to sqlite3_enable_load_extension().

DISQLite3 (http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/sqlite3/) does not expose such problems.

Look at the full text search demo project which incorporates both FTS1 and FTS2
into a single *.exe application, with _no_ DLLs or external files needed.

The new customizable tokenizer interface will be demonstrated by a
Unicode-aware Pascal tokenizer with the upcoming version of DISQLite3 as soon
as the FTS vacuum fix is official released.

Ralf