It's all interesting, but categorization is hard.  Not so hard to get
some results, sort of hard to get quality results.  Might work as a
nice adjunct to fts, so that you can throw the search terms into the
categorization engine and put up suggestions for re-running the search
with a tighter focus.

-scott