On Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 03:13:47PM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> In reference to
>
>    http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=2592
>
> This is the first public indication we have had that
> Skype is using SQLite in their windows clients.  However,
> the person who wrote the ticket seems to be a bit confused.
> Can any able hackers in the SQLite community confirm that
> the Skype windows client is using SQLite?  It would be
> nice to add them to the page of high-profile users.

I can confirm that there is a sqlite db in my Skype on Mac OSX

In the file $HOME/Library/Application\
Support/Skype/<skype-username>/dyncontent/bundle.dat

% echo .schema | sqlite3 bundle.dat
CREATE TABLE bupdate (uri text, type text, meta text, prio integer,id integer,
body blob, terms blob);
CREATE TABLE events (id intenger, event integer, event_time integer);
CREATE TABLE install (uri text, type text, meta text, prio integer,id integer,
body blob, terms blob);
CREATE TABLE itemkeys (id integer, keys text);
CREATE TABLE reported (id integer, exposed_cnt integer, exposed_time integer,
exec_cnt integer, close_cnt integer);
CREATE TABLE stats (id integer, exposed_cnt integer,exposed_time integer,
exec_cnt integer, close_cnt integer,last_expose_start integer, exposing_now
integer);
CREATE INDEX bupdate_id on bupdate (id);
CREATE INDEX bupdate_uri on bupdate (uri);
CREATE INDEX events_id on events (id);
CREATE INDEX install_id on install (id);
CREATE INDEX install_uri on install (uri);
CREATE INDEX itemkeys_id on itemkeys (id);
CREATE INDEX reported_id on reported(id);
CREATE INDEX stats_id on stats (id);

% od -c -N 16 bundle.dat
0000000    S   Q   L   i   t   e       f   o   r   m   a   t       3  \0

Although in mycase, all the tables are empty.

enjoy,

-jeremy