I did do an update this morning to pick up the latest code base.
I guess the prior version that I had check out earlier in the week was not the
most current.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: Ken  wrote:
> The segv seems to be resolved. At least no more issues
> with this version of the code.

That's funny, because I haven't changed anything to
address your problem.  I never could reproduce it.

Perhaps you were using a version of the code that was
two or three revs behind what I was using.  There were
many fixes to the multithreading logic earlier in the
week.

--
D. Richard Hipp