Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. Oktober 2007 00:19
An: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] Index size in file

Let's assume that my whole database can be in the cache. If my indexes have
duplicate data, then I will either need a bigger cache or have to page out
row
data in favour of index data.
In that case it will either be slower or require more memory to keep
duplicate
data for the indexes as opposed to referencing the original data.

Clive

John Stanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/10/2007 00:54:21

Please respond to sqlite-users@sqlite.org