Joe Wilson wrote:
--- Richard Klein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Joe Wilson wrote:
--- Richard Klein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I should be able to use your test suite
s/your/the/
Sqlite and its test suite are drh's work.
Hmm ... Somehow I got the impression that the team of SQLite
core developers had expanded to include a few folks in addition
to drh, and that you were one of them ...

I think drh would take offense to that.  ;-)

Don't confuse my mailing list blathering with being an sqlite developer.

Actually, they're *current* customers -- millions of them.
New versions of our middleware are pushed out to their boxes in
the middle of the night.  So once we incorporate SQLite into our
middleware, there will suddenly be millions of new SQLite users --
literally overnight.

Very cool.

Maybe running the tests on the same hardware would be wise before
it's pushed out.  ;-)

Are you certain that you need to run a full suite of tests on Sqlite to verify
that your compatibility layer is correct?  How about developing a test suite
for your porting layer  If it works identically on each platform you can have
confidence that your overlaid software will also work.