The latest sqlite page renders nicely on a wide screen and loads in 860mS on my machine and transfers a total of 16KB. It looks clean, terse, uncluttered and business-like and free of trivia. Just the presentation I relish when searching for information. Direct and to the point.

Several suggestions:

o The images and static pages have a max-age of zero so they are not cached by a browser or a proxy cache. It would be faster for the frequent user if they had a time to live and lodged in cache.

o The text could be improved by changing the format to be more incisive. A possible format would be the "fact/benefit" style -

     <bullet> <fact in a bolder font>
        <concise benefits with links on keywords (as at present)>
<drill-down to detailed benefits and explanation with a "more..." link>

Whitespace used to emphasize each point.

Such a format is more easily comprehended and may be rapidly scanned by a reader doing a feature search. As Will Rogers said "You have one chance to make a first impression".