I am trying to write a Wiki parser with Lemon. The Lemon features suite my
needs perfectly, but I am unfortunately stuck with the problem of parsing
conflicts.

All conflicts seem caused by repeat constructs like this:

  text ::= textpiece.
  text ::= text textpiece.

The complete grammar follows below and results in 10 conflicts.

I have read the manual, looked at tutorials, and searched the mailing list, but
nothing helped me to reduce the number of conflicts. Changing token order even
tends cause more of them.

Reading similar grammars for Bison makes me wonder why Bison apparently has no
problems with them but Lemon does. Am I doing something wrong or is this simply
not possible with Lemon?

Ralf

-------

article ::= blocks.

blocks ::= block.
blocks ::= blocks block.

block ::= heading.
block ::= paragraph.

heading ::= HEADING_START text HEADING_END.
heading ::= HEADING_START text.
heading ::= HEADING_START.

paragraph ::= text NEWLINE.
paragraph ::= paragraph text NEWLINE.