oops, I guess I need to get used to this message list protocol.

First let me apologize for letting Richard get me mad. Most of my friends
would describe me as one of the most laid back people they know. Why am I
mad you ask?

We wrote Richard back in August to correct his misstatements then. He chose
to ignore the letter. Moreover he (or anyone) has been able to download our
product with all of its documentation since February or March of this year.
We encourage people to do so, because using the product is far more
convincing and informative than trying to plow through a bunch of marketing
blather.

By the way, I don't know where Richard got the stuff about me leaving the
mailing list... it never happened.

Steve