On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 02:39:23PM -0400, Igor Tandetnik wrote:

> date() function produces a string. You are trying to subtract a number
> from a string, at which point SQLite converts the string to number
> ('2008-03-28' becomes 2008) and performs the subtraction (2008 - 14 ==
> 1994).

I don't know the conversion routines details - but shouldn't be more proper
to convert to "Julian Day" first, and then to make a subtraction (when "date
involved" has been detected), and - finally - to convert back to "Gregorian
Day"?

Actually... yes, one can live without that.
--
                                pozdrawiam / regards

                                                Zbigniew Baniewski