Hey everyone,

Just got back into the world of SQL after being away for 5 years. This time I
decided to jump in with SQLite. It really has me excited.

Anyways, I have done a lot database work but I seem to have forgotten a lot of
the subtleties of database designs/schema.

I am wondering if any of you have been in a similar situation? Is there a set
of documents/notes that you refer to? Something that covers SQL and database
design in general?

For example, for Python I refer to "A Byte of Python" and for LaTex there is
"The Not So Short Introduction to LaTeX." Something similar for SQL is what I
am looking for.

I've googled around but I thought why not ask the SQL veterans here?

Thanks,
Amit